Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I keep My promises – May 25, 2016


I keep My promises My people. I am no man that I will lie. My promises will not fail. They will all come in fulfillment at the appointed time. There is a time for everything. Trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I will keep My promises to you also. Wait patiently, and you will experience My faithfulness. I am good and trustworthy. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called for My plan and purpose. I do not fail.

The devil will try to discourage My people. He wants you to lose hope and to give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom, that is his ultimate goal. Do not fall prey to him and his lies. Ponder on truth only and reject his lies. Give him no foothold. Victory is assured with Me, I keep My promises. Put all your hope and trust in Me. Hope in Me, does not disappoint. I am able to do what I promised. I am the Almighty. I am in control. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. Nothing is too hard for Me to accomplish.

My people, I do not delay My coming like many believe and think. Do not lose heart. I am merciful, it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I will come at the appointed time. Be faithful and wait in expectation on Me. I keep My promises. I love and I care for My own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget