Sunday, May 8, 2016

I require obedience – May 08, 2016


I require total obedience from each and every one of My people and not just from some like many believe and think. Do not be deceived.

I am your perfect example of total obedience, even unto death on the Cross. You will also learn obedience through much suffering. I will test each one's obedience to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. I force no one to obey Me but all disobedience will be punished. I am fair and just. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. The disobedient will bear the consequences.

Do not call Me, Lord, Lord and you do not what I say to you. I seek total obedience from you, My people. My will be done, that is pleasing to Me. I do not seek sacrifices but requires obedience.

Be holy, for I am holy. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. I judge fairly and justly, therefore the disobedient will be punished. Everyone will give account for their deeds, good or evil. I require obedience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget