Saturday, May 7, 2016

I use the willing – May 07, 2016


I use the willing to build onto My everlasting Kingdom, to fulfill My plan and purpose. My promises do not fail.

You must be willing and make yourselves available to Me to fulfill your part. You were born for My plan and purpose. Each one of you is unique. Do not look at others and do not compare yourselves to them. I have a plan and purpose with everybody but you must be willing because not everybody is willing. I force no one. I know every heart.

There is much work to be done. Many are dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever. You must have a zeal for Me and My Kingdom and be determined to build onto it according to My plan and purpose. I guide and lead every one Myself to be in My perfect will.

Seek My will for yourselves and do it. Do not be hearers only but be doers also or you are deceiving yourselves. I will reward each and every one for their deeds. I must be pleased with you. My calling and gifts are irrevocable, it is to serve My Kingdom plan and purpose only. I use the willing. Dedicate yourselves to Me and My everlasting Kingdom to do My will only. My yoke is easy and My burden is light.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget