Thursday, May 26, 2016

Man made religion – May 26, 2016


All man made doctrines and man made rules are not all truth. That is why many are deceived and in darkness. Many religious organizations make up their own doctrines and rules and proclaim it for ultimate truth but it is not all truth. Many are lies. That is why there are so many different religious organizations, they are all man made. Everybody believes and think that their own man made doctrines and rules are the only and ultimate truth. All man made organizations fight one another because they believe and think that their own man made doctrines are right.

I am not divided, those who are being led by My Spirit they are My people, My sons and daughters. We are One. My Spirit of Truth guides them into all truth and no one else.

My disciples hear My voice, they listen to and they follow Me only every step of the way, wherever I guide and lead them. With them I am well pleased, they are in My perfect will, doing My will, not their own or that of man made organizations.

All these different man made organizations do not bring people to Me, whom it is all about, they want them for themselves. I am jealous for My flock. I am the only Good Shepherd, I guide and lead My own every step of the way. My sheep hear My voice, they listen to and they follow Me only and they run away from strangers, whom I warn them about. Many are lost because they follow after strangers, man made organizations who let them stray from Me.

Every one will give account for their deeds. I know every heart and all motives. Submit yourselves willfully to Me and My authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me and no one else.

I commanded you to go into the world, make disciples of all nations, not to build your own man made religious organizations but to build onto My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world. I do not live in buildings built with stone and mortar but I live in the hearts of My beloved sons and daughters by My Spirit. Not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived. I will say to many religious people in that day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. Many are not in right standing with Me. What will I say to you? That is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget