Friday, May 27, 2016

Mockers and scoffers you will always have – May 27, 2016


Mockers and scoffers you will always have and they will become more in these days My people. The world is full of mockers and scoffers. The Antichrist and his followers are very arrogant, also mockers and scoffers. They are mocking and scoffing Me also. You will also have to endure and bear all kinds of mockery and scoffing against you because of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. They hate Me, therefore you will also be hated. They only love their own. You will be ridiculed because you do not belong to them but to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. I love and I care for My own. I am for them and not against them.

There are many who call themselves My children who are also mockers and scoffers. This kind of behavior is not acceptable nor pleasing to Me. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me. You who call yourselves one of Mine must not be a shame on My Name.  Every one will give account for your deeds. I am the righteous Judge, I judge fairly and justly. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. Mockers and scoffers must repent and not think that they will get away with their bad behavior. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. Be wise, always blameless and humble, that is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget