Sunday, May 22, 2016

Mysteries – May 22, 2016


I did not change. I still reveal mysteries as I wish. Things you did not know about before, new and hidden things.  I know everything. The end from the beginning. That is why I am able to reveal these things.

I am the God of mysteries. I resolve mysteries. I am able. Do not limit nor restrict Me. I am who I said am, the Almighty. I reveal mysteries about Myself and My everlasting Kingdom also. If you seek, you will find.

My children will not be in darkness. I am their Light. I reveal things even beforehand.
Those who have ears to hear will hear. Pay attention, I speak mysteries. Seek to hear from Me. I reward those who earnestly seek Me. I will reveal things as I promised. My promises do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget