Thursday, May 5, 2016

Pray My people – May 05, 2016


Humble yourselves before Me and pray My people. Seek Me with a sincere heart and you will find Me. I will hear and I will answer your prayers. Pray according to My will, not your own or that of other people. My will be done.

Many are in need of prayer. Pray for all even for your enemies. You all need Me. Many do not realize that without Me they can do nothing. Life and death is in My Hands. I am merciful.

Intercede, plead for mercy for souls to be spared and saved in this time. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Many are dying every day without Me.

Do not lose hope nor give up on anyone. Continue to pray for your loved ones also. I love and I care for them also. Is anything too hard for Me to do? Pray My people.

The harvest is great, pray that I will send more workers out into My harvest fields, all over the world. Pray for one another who serve My Kingdom plan and purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget