Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Thank Me and praise Me - May 03, 2016


Thank Me and praise Me continually My people. I am worthy of your thankfulness and praises. Thank Me and praise Me for who I am to you and for what I do for you and others.

Always have a thankful and joyful heart towards Me. Sing songs of thanksgiving and praises to Me. No matter your situation. Thank Me and praise Me. I love and I care for My people. I am in full control and I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called for My plan and purpose. Thank Me and praise Me for who I am and for what I am able to do.

My promises do not fail. Show Me your thankfulness, praise and worship Me in Spirit and in truth. That is pleasing and acceptable to Me. A thankful heart and a heart that is full of praises for Me, your Abba Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget