Monday, May 30, 2016

The wise and the foolish – May 30, 2016


There will always be the wise and the foolish. Be wise yourselves and not foolish in these days. Put on My full Armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil. He has destroyed many and is seeking to destroy more. He has deceived many and is seeking to deceive more with all his lies. Be always vigilant, watchful and praying. Do not let your guard down. Do not fall prey to him and his schemes, give him no foothold but resist him. He is the father of lies and no truth is found in him and his people. Let no one deceive you and take your crown.

Be wise My people and not foolish like so many are. That is why many are deceived and in darkness. The things that I hate that are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of these wickedness but they partake, do them themselves also and still the enemy lies to them and they believe that I am pleased with them while they are in enmity with Me and must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I did not change.

I discipline and reprove every one of My people out of love and because I care. Be wise and do not despise My discipline and when I reprove you, it is for good, to change you into My likeness to be pleasing to Me.

Take heed My people, be wise and not foolish in these last days. The enemy will try to deceive all mankind, even My own, if possible. Therefore be always wise and have enough Oil in your lamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget