Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wait patiently – May 11, 2016


Be quiet and wait patiently on Me. I am faithful, I do not fail. My time is not your time. I will test you to see if you will wait on Me or go your own way. My way is the only way to follow until the very end. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death.

Hear from Me first. Wait patiently on Me for your guidance and leading every step of the way. I give assignments to accomplish, My will be done.

Be still, wait patiently on Me. I am Lord, King and Master. I am in full control. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose, at My time. I know the end from the beginning. My promises do not fail. I am able to do all that I promised at the appointed time.

Wait patiently on Me, do not go ahead of Me. Be one with Me, yield to My Spirit and follow Me, one step at a time, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget