Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Acknowledge – June 15, 2016


There are many who do not acknowledge Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. It is because they have no true knowledge of Me.

Many deny Me and My existence, it is their choice. Every one must acknowledge Me and accept Me as their Savior, Lord, King and Master or bear the consequences. I force no one. I love and I care for each and every one. I died for all out of love.

I am the Almighty, I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am the King of Glory, the Light of the world. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be. Do not be deceived.

You must acknowledge and accept truth and reject all lies. Truth sets free not lies. That is why many are deceived and not free, but in bondage, slaves to sin. Victory is assured with Me.

Acknowledge Me, turn from your wicked ways because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Acknowledge your sins, repent and live, refuse and you will perish. Do not despise My love, mercy and grace. I will not strive with anyone forever.  Acknowledge Me and live your lives worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. Seek life not death. I am the righteous Judge and I judge fairly and justly. Every one will give account for your deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget