Monday, June 20, 2016

Blasphemers – June 20, 2016


There will always be blasphemers. They blasphemed Me because they do not know Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. You will be accused wrongfully and blasphemed because of the truth. Many do not love the truth but lies that is why their deeds are evil. Every one will give account for your deeds, good or evil. Vengeance is Mine, I will repay. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands. I am the God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries.

Do not be foolish, let your words be few. That is why not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. Woe to the blasphemers who do not repent in time. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I know every heart and all motives, nothing is hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the unrighteous.

The antichrist, the false prophet and many others are also blasphemers and will perish. Their father is the devil, the father of all lies and the destroyer. Those who blaspheme My Holy Spirit will bear the consequences. I am the righteous Judge, the only One who is able to throw into hell. Fear Me and no one else and do not blaspheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget