Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Cowards – June 28, 2016


Be courageous and not cowards My children and never deny Me. You will have much opposition in these days. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Great will your reward be in Heaven if you endure and stay faithful to Me until the very end, even onto death. Those who deny Me, I will deny them also.

Many deny Me already because they are cowardly. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me. No coward will inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. Repent, be strong and courageous. If I am for you, who can be against you?

Be different, stand up and stand out as My children in a world that is deceived and in darkness because many love darkness not Light that is why their deeds are evil. Let My Light shine in and through you and do not hide.

The devil will always try his utmost to get you away from Me and to stop you from fulfilling My plan and purpose. Do not fall prey to him and his schemes. Stand your ground and do not retreat. Truth sets free not lies. There is Power in My Name, the Name above all other names.

The only way to be victorious, an overcomer is to be brave and not cowardly. The battle for souls is on and you must fight the battle with great determination, until the very end. Victory is assured with Me. Be steadfast, strong and courageous. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget