Thursday, June 30, 2016

Deceitful – June 30, 2016


The world is full of deceitful people. They are not pure in heart. That is why they are not trustworthy. Many fail and disappoint one another. That is why I warn, do not put your hope and trust in fallible men and women who can be deceitful. Put all your hope and trust in Me alone. I am no man, I do not lie. I am always faithful and trustworthy. I do what I promised, people not, they are deceitful.

You must be different from the rest of the world. Do not be a shame on My Name. You represent Me in the world and must stand out as My beloved children and be always blameless not deceitful.

Separate yourselves from the deceitful. They are an abomination to Me and must repent, turn from their wickedness or they will bear the consequences. I know every heart and all motives. I am the righteous Judge, I will judge each one for your deeds, fairly and justly. You must mind your own walk and your own deeds.

Many use My Name in vain, they are deceitful. I know, I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I am the God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget