Thursday, June 23, 2016

Deceivers are destroyers, workers of iniquity - June 23, 2016


Let no one deceive you and take your crown. Deceivers are destroyers, workers of iniquity and there are many of them in the world today. Be vigilant, watchful and praying. Do not trust fallible men or women with your end destination. Seek Me for yourselves until you find Me. I am alive, I speak. Hear the truth from Me, then you will not be deceived.

Many are in darkness and deceived by strangers, the deceivers are destroyers, workers of iniquity. That is why I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters.

I did not change. The deceivers must repent, turn from their wicked ways. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I am the righteous Judge who judges fairly and justly. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. It will be a terrible thing for the deceivers to fall into My Hands. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. Now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised. Repent, I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. I know every heart and all motives. The motives of the deceivers are not pure, they are destroyers, workers of iniquity.

They want you to believe their lies for truth but it is not truth. Their father is the devil, the father of all lies and the destroyer, there is no truth in him. They do not belong to Me. I know My own and they know Me. No liars will be part of My everlasting Kingdom, because they are an abomination to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget