Sunday, June 12, 2016

Desire – June 12, 2016


Many only desire the wrong things in life. You must be different. You must desire Me more than anything and anybody else. I love and I care for you. Show Me that I am really your first love and that you desire Me and My everlasting Kingdom above everything and everybody. No one can pretend, I know every heart.

Do not fall into satan's trap yourselves. He is the reason why many desire the things of the world and only to satisfy their fleshly desires.

The wicked have no desire for Me, nor to be part of My everlasting Kingdom, that is not of the world. They love the things of the world more than Me. Their desire is to do those things that I hate, that are an abomination to Me. Unless they repent, turn from their wicked ways, they will perish. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

You must desire to be part of Me and My everlasting Kingdom if you want to enter into Heaven. You do not want to be disappointed because not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will inherit My everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget