Monday, June 13, 2016

Fearful – June 13, 2016


The world is in turmoil. Many are fearful because of this wicked generation who has no fear and no reverence for Me because they do not know Me for real.

Do not be fearful My children. I am in full control. Nothing can happen to you that I do not allow. I know the end from the beginning. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I love and I care for My own.

Do not fear evil men and women but fear Me only. I am the righteous Judge and I will judge each one fairly and justly for their deeds, good or evil. Do not fear evil people, they choose to be evil and will bear the consequences, if they do not repent, change their wicked ways.

The devil is the father of all lies and the destroyer. He wants you destroyed and to be fearful. Do not fall prey to him and his lies. Resist him and he will flee.

Do not repay evil with evil but with good instead. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. It will be a fearful thing for them to fall into My Hands.

I am to be feared because I am the only One who is able to throw into hell and no one else. I love and I care for all. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Have faith in Me and do not be fearful. Be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil. I am for My children and not against them. My Hand is not too short to help. There is nothing that I am not able to do. Take refuge in Me. Be strong and courageous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget