Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I go before you – June 29, 2016


Do not fear nor be anxious about the unknown. I know everything, the end from the beginning. I go before you. You are not on your own. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. That is why you must stay with Me and follow Me, every step of the way, take one step at a time.

Do not lag behind Me nor try to go ahead of Me. Follow Me, I know the way. I guide and lead My own, every step of the way. I go before you to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth. I open doors according to My plan and purpose for My will to be accomplished. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called for My plan and purpose and who are willing to follow Me and to do My will.

Trust Me with all your heart for who I am and for what I am able to do. I will not fail you, nor disappoint you. My way is the only way. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death. Many are on it because they do not want to follow Me, My way. I go before My own. I am the Light on their path, they will not be in darkness. They follow Me in faith.

My sheep hear My voice, they listen to Me and they follow Me only, because I go before them. I lead and guide them to green pastures. I keep watch over My own. I love and I care for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget