Friday, June 17, 2016

I will never leave you nor forsake you – June 17, 2016


Trust Me with all your heart My children. My promises do not fail. I am no man that I will lie. I did not change. I am always the same. I promised that I will never leave you nor forsake you but you must also stay faithful to Me, all the time and endure until the very end to receive the prize of eternal Life.

Put all your hope and trust in Me and stay with Me. I work all things out for good for those who love Me who are called for My plan and purpose. My will be done.

Many stray, withdraw from Me, it is their choice and it will be all in vain, if they do not repent, turn back to Me. The one who comes back to Me, I will never reject. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. I died for all out of love.

I am faithful. I will never leave you nor forsake you but you must also never leave nor forsake Me, like so many do, because their love for Me grows cold. I force no one to stay with Me. I love and I care for you, you must be determined to stay with Me, to be faithful to Me until the very end. Your faith in Me will be tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget