Saturday, June 25, 2016

Know Me for real – June 25, 2016


Many in the world do not know Me for real and that I am alive. That is why they have no fear and no reverence for Me.

If you seek Me you will surely find Me. I am faithful. If you do not want to be deceived in these days, then you must know Me for real.

Many only know about Me from reading and from hearing from other people. It is My will and I desire that each one will know Me for real, for who I am and for what I am able to do. I must not be a stranger to anyone. You must have your own personal relationship with Me to get to know Me more and better.

Seek to have your own encounters with Me. I reveal Myself to those who love Me and who seek Me with a sincere heart. Seek the supernatural from Me. I am not limited nor restricted.

It must be your heart's desire to know Me for real. Be determined and seek Me until you find Me. Do not lose hope nor give up. Hope in Me does not disappoint. I do not fail. I reward those who earnestly seek Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. It must be your ultimate goal in life, to know Me for real. True knowledge of Me is wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget