Thursday, June 16, 2016

Loyal – June 16, 2016


No one can be loyal to two Masters. You cannot love and serve Me and the world. I am jealous for My children. Be loyal to Me and My everlasting Kingdom until the very end. It is a choice to be loyal to the One you choose to serve and fear.

Not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away, I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. What will I say to you? That matters. Are you loyal to Me and My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world? You will each one give account for your deeds, good or evil.

Do not look at others and do not compare yourselves to them. You must be different. You must be loyal and obedient to Me. You must focus on your own walk and your own deeds, that matters. I must be pleased with you and find you worthy to enter into Heaven.

You will pay a price, if you want to be loyal to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My everlasting Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. Be different and loyal, you will not be disappointed. I love and I care for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget