Friday, June 24, 2016

My Church will be unblemished – June 24, 2016


Many are deceived and in darkness because they believe that I changed. I did not change and I will not change. I am forever the same. My Church, with no exception will be unblemished, without spot and wrinkle. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I am holy and you must all be holy because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven.

I do not dwell in man made buildings but in the hearts of My beloved Church, those who are Mine. They are a Temple of My Holy Spirit, transformed into My likeness. My Church must be a House of prayer, unblemished. Many are filthy, that is why they are not pleasing nor worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Sin separates them from Me, and unless they repent, they will perish. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I judge fairly and justly.

I have one standard for all and not just for some like many believe and think. My Church will be unblemished not soiled. Many will be disappointed in that day, if they do not repent, change before it might be too late. I will say to many in that day, go away, I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. Do not be deceived. Not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord is pleasing to Me nor worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. My Church will be glorious, unblemished, without spot and wrinkle and will not be a shame on My Name.

I am jealous for My Church. Judgment started at My House, My Church first. Let Me judge, search your heart to see if you are unblemished, without spot or wrinkle, indeed pleasing to Me, and do not assume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget