Thursday, June 9, 2016

My Kingdom, My Righteousness, My Standard – June 09, 2016


Those who want to be part of My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world must obey Me. I have one standard for all, not just for some like many believe and think because they are deceived.

Seek My Kingdom, My Righteousness, My Standard, then you will be pleasing and worthy of Me and inherit My everlasting Kingdom. My Kingdom comes first, My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

My Kingdom, My Righteousness, My standard is not the same as that of the world. They have accepted many lies for truth. Those things that I hate, that are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of those things but they do them themselves also. They are in enmity with Me, not pleasing to Me and must repent, or they will perish. I did not change. I am the righteous Judge, I will judge each one fairly and justly according to My Standard, My Righteousness. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. Seek My Kingdom, My Righteousness, My Standard, that is all that matters. I will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you. I know every heart and all motives. Be holy, pure in heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget