Saturday, June 4, 2016

Searching for Me – June 04, 2016


There are still many people who go around searching for Me in various places. It is because they do not know Me for real. I am not far away,  I am right where you are now. The only thing that separates many from Me is their sins. They must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Call on Me, I hear and I will answer. You do not need to go searching for Me. I am not far away. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. I see and I hear everything.

Many think that by reading, hearing from others, or searching the internet they will get to know Me for real and find Me. Do not be deceived. I live in the hearts of My beloved children. They are Temples of My Holy Spirit. No one needs to go searching for Me. I do not live in buildings made of stone and mortar.

You can seek Me right where you are now, seek Me with all your heart until you find Me. Do not lose hope nor give up. I reward those who earnestly seek Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Searching for Me at the wrong places will not help you. You will only be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget