Monday, June 6, 2016

Take heed – June 06, 2016


Take heed, the devil knows his time is running out. He has deceived and destroyed many and is seeking to deceive and destroy more. Do not fall prey to him. He is not your friend but your enemy and will be that until the end. Do not forget who he is. Do not become his victim, resist him and his lies. Do not accept his lies for truth like so many do, it will destroy you. Only truth sets free, not lies.

You must realize the time that you are in, take heed and do not fall asleep, the devil has lulled many asleep and unless they wake up in time, they will perish. You never know how much time you have left. Every day people are dying, some suddenly and unexpectedly. That is why you must always be ready and be found worthy to enter into Heaven, because the unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived and let no one take your crown. I am Holy and I do not change, you must also be holy because without holiness no one will see Me.

Be vigilant, watchful and praying. Listen to, obey and follow Me only, every step of the way. You will not be in darkness, I am your Light, but you must stay with Me all the way until the very end. Take heed My people, the enemy is hard at work and you must also work while you have the time and opportunity. I expose and I reveal the plans of the enemy beforehand. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Every one must choose life not death, but many love darkness more than Light because there deeds are evil and unless they repent they will perish because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. I love and I care for you. Repent or bear the consequences. Live your lives worthy and pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget