Saturday, June 18, 2016

The battle for souls – June 18, 2016


The battle for souls is increasing in these days. It is the time that you are in. It will not get easier but more difficult. My warriors must not retreat but keep fighting the good fight for souls. Do not let your guard down. Put on My full Armor every day so that you will be able to stand. Pray without ceasing.

You do not fight like the rest of the world. The battle for souls can only be won in My Name, the Name above all other Names. Victory is assured with Me. I am in control of My everlasting Kingdom. I set free and those whom I set free will be free indeed.

The devil knows his time is running out, he is seeking souls to destroy. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

Those who are weary, come and let Me strengthen you because the battle for souls is not over. There is no time out. Every soul is precious to Me. You are called to be My truth warriors and Light carriers in a world that is in darkness because of all the lies. Truth sets free, not lies.

Do not fear but be strong and courageous. I am always with you. Listen to, obey and follow My instructions only. I guide and lead every one Myself by My Spirit. The battle for souls is increasing, take heed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget