Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The world is full of treacherous people – June 21, 2016


The world is full of treacherous people. There will be even more in these days. You live in the midst of them but you must be different yourselves. Do not be treacherous, that is an abomination to Me. You must be honest, reliable, pure in heart, that is pleasing to Me.

Do not trust fallible men and women, they are treacherous. I am trustworthy and no man that I will lie. You can rely on Me. I am always the same, people not. Put all your hope and trust in Me and not in people, they fail and disappoint.

Many are disappointed and want to give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom because of treacherous people. I warned you, not to put your hope, nor your trust in people. Their ways and deeds are treacherous. You will all learn from what you suffer. Learn something from your bad experiences and mistakes not to repeat them again.

I send you out in a world that is full of treacherous people. Be as wise as serpents and harmless as doves. Do to others what you want them to do to you also. Bless and do not curse, love and do not hate, pray for all, even for your enemies who are treacherous. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I am the righteous Judge, I judge fairly and justly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget