Saturday, June 11, 2016

There will come a day – June 11, 2016


There will come a day when mercy time will be over. That day is approaching and few realize it. I will not strive with any one forever. There will come a day when I will cut them off. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Every day people are dying, some suddenly and unexpectedly. You never know when it might be your day. Time is in My Hand. I give life and I take it again. That is why you must always be ready and found worthy to enter into Heaven.

There will come a day when you will all give account for your deeds, good or evil. What will I say to you on that day? That is all that matters. I will say to many on that day, go away, I never knew you, your workers of iniquity.

Now is mercy time. Do not wait. Mercy time is running out. Be wise, repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. It will be a terrible day for the wicked but a glorious Day for My beloved children. There will come a day when all troubles and sorrows will be no more. Endure and stay faithful to Me and My everlasting Kingdom until that wonderful and glorious Day. You will not be disappointed, it will not be in vain. The best is yet to come, there will surely come a day. Hold fast! I am coming at the appointed time. My promises do not fail. Trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget