Tuesday, June 14, 2016

They will know, I reveal and I speak – June 14, 2016


Do not be concerned when others do not believe you when I reveal and I speak things that they do not know about nor understand. I reveal and I speak mysteries, new and hidden things as I wish. I am in control. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose.

Many do not believe that I still reveal Myself also and that I speak, I did not change. They will know when I reveal and I speak and it comes into fulfillment. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I am alive. I am The Almighty, Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am the One, Who is, Who was and Who is to come at the appointed time.  I am in full control. My promises do not fail. They will know I reveal and I speak. I do as I promised. I am faithful to My promises and no man that I will lie.

I know the end from the beginning. Those who have ears to hear will hear. I reward those who diligently seek Me with a sincere heart. Call on Me, I will not fail nor disappoint you. You will know I reveal and I speak. I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget