Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Wrong expectations – June 01, 2016


Do not expect everybody to accept the truth. Many will not, they love lies not truth and will reject the truth although they even know it. You can expect hatred, persecution and that some of you will be killed because of Me and My everlasting Kingdom, but great will your reward be in Heaven. I love and I care for My own. The world only loves its own.

Do not expect others to treat you fairly and justly. You must be different. Do to others as you want them to do to you. Be always blameless, do good. You represent Me in the world.

Many people have wrong expectations in life. That is why they lose hope and want to give up. Some even commit suicide. Do not have wrong expectations. You can always expect the unexpected. Things will not work out the way you want nor think. Put all your hope and trust in Me, I do not fail nor do I disappoint. I love and I care for you.

My promises do not fail. Expect My promises to be fulfilled. I do what I promised at My time. I am able, I do as I wish. I am in full control.

Expect My coming. I will come at the appointed time. Expect Me all the time, be always ready and pleasing to Me. You never know when it might be your time. Many die, today also and some suddenly and unexpectedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget