Friday, June 10, 2016

You all choose for yourselves – June 10, 2016


You all choose for yourselves, whether you want to accept Me as Your Savior or not. I died for all out of love. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. Every one has a free will. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life beside Me there is none and will never be. Those who reject Me will perish.

No one is able to serve Me and another. I am jealous for My people. You all choose who you want to serve, honor and fear. I am the Almighty, the Light of the world, the King of Glory. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

You all choose for yourselves whether you want to be good or evil, righteous or unrighteous, holy or unholy but every one will also bear the consequences themselves. Many love darkness, they choose darkness over Light that is why their deeds are evil. I know every heart and all motives. I am the righteous Judge and I will judge each and every one fairly and justly for your deeds.

You all choose whether you want to listen to, obey and follow My guidance and leading or not. Only those who are being led by My Spirit are My sons and daughters. Do not resist nor grieve My Spirit like so many do. I will not strive with anyone forever. You all choose for yourselves, life or death. Be wise and choose wisely. I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget