Saturday, July 16, 2016

Be humble because I humble the arrogant – July 16, 2016


As My beloved children, you must always be humble because I humble the arrogant. They are an abomination to Me and not pleasing to Me like they believe and think. They only deceive themselves because of their arrogance but they will bear the consequences if they do not repent. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I am fair and just.

Do not believe nor think that you will get away with arrogance. I see and I hear everything. I know every heart and all motives. There comes a day when I humble the arrogant because I love and I care for each one. Many do not realize when I discipline and reprove them that I want to rid them of their arrogance. I discipline and reprove every one of My children out of love to change them for good to be pleasing to Me. Be willing to change. Be always humble because I humble the arrogant.

That is why I will say to many in that day go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity because many of them were arrogant and were not willing to accept My discipline, when I reproved them. That is why I warn, take heed, be always humble because I humble the arrogant.  What is pleasing and acceptable to the world is not to Me. Do not be deceived. I am the righteous Judge and I judge fairly and justly. Be worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be a shame on My Name. Be humble because I humble the arrogant but I exalt the humble. I give mercy and grace to the humble but I oppose the arrogant. That is why the wicked will perish unless they humble themselves before Me and repent. I will never reject the humble only the arrogant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget