Monday, July 25, 2016

Beware of the enemy – July 25, 2016


I warn out of love and because I care for My people. Take heed, beware of the enemy. They are in your midst. Do not fear but be strong and courageous in these days.

The enemy will appear, come in the form of a trojan horse. Do not trust fallible men and women who pretend to be who they are not. You have many enemies in the world today. Many pretend to be who they are not. Many are wolves in sheep’s clothing. Do not fall prey to the enemy. Put all your hope and trust in Me, listen to, obey and follow Me only. I am the Good Shepherd and I guide and lead My own, every step of the way. Run away from all strangers. Beware of the enemy.

Satan will appear as an angel of light. Be vigilant, watchful and praying. Do not let your guard down. Put on My full armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of satan. He has deceived and destroyed many and is seeking to deceive and to destroy more. He knows his time is running out. Beware of the enemy.

Your enemies are also My enemies, I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I see and I hear everything. The enemy cannot hide anything from Me. I reveal their schemes and secrets before the time. My people will not be in darkness, if they stay with Me, the Light of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget