Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Consequences – July 06, 2016


Each and every one will give account to Me and will bear the consequences in the end for your own deeds, good or evil. I am the righteous Judge who judges fairly and justly. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. Do not be deceived. Make sure that I am pleased with you and do not assume, that is all that matters.

There will come a day when those who keep on rejecting and mocking Me, the stubborn and rebellious will bear the consequences, if they did not repent in time. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life. Those who refuse to repent and do not want to change their wicked ways will bear the consequences. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. The wages of sin is death. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands. I am the God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries.

Many are deceived they do not realize that there are consequences for good and bad choices. No one will be able to blame another.  You must work out your own salvation with fear and trembling with Me. Nobody else can do it for you. You must take responsibility yourself or you will bear the consequences.

The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. I warn out of love and because I care. You must change, be holy like Me, because without holiness no one will see Me, only the pure in heart. Live your lives worthy and pleasing to Me, or you will bear the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget