Sunday, July 24, 2016

Doers not mere hearers – July 24, 2016

You must all be doers and not mere hearers only, or you deceive yourselves. I speak but few listen and do what I say. Many hear the truth but they do not do what I say. They love lies not truth. I know every heart and all motives. Each and every one will give account for your deeds, good or evil. I am the righteous Judge, I judge fairly and justly.

That is why not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. They were merely hearers and not doers, not pleasing to Me and not worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

Many are deceived and in darkness because they hear the truth but they do not want to do what it say and they are only deceiving themselves. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, become like Me holy, because without holiness no one will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. Be hearers and doers. I love and I care for you. You must change, be transformed into My likeness to be pleasing to and worthy of Me. You must be unblemished, not soiled, filthy. I did not change, you must change or bear the consequences

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget