Saturday, July 23, 2016

Draw near to Me in this time – July 23, 2016


Draw near to Me in this time My people. The turmoil in the world will increase, you are in perilous times. There will never be true peace without Me, I am the Prince of Peace, the only Savior of the world. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. Let no one deceived you, nor lure you away from Me. I warn out of love, take heed, this is the time that they will try to deceive all mankind. Perceive the time. Do not fall prey to any kind of deception. There is much deception in the world. Be vigilant, watchful and praying.

Seek Me above anything and everybody. That is all that matters. I must know you and I must be pleased with you. I am the only One who will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you. The Door is narrow. Many will try to enter but will not be able. Strive hard to be found worthy to enter.

Draw near to Me in this time and I will draw near to you. I do not fail. I am faithful to those who draw near to Me with a sincere heart. The pure in heart will see Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me. Draw near to Me more and more in this time. I will be your safe Haven. You will not be in darkness if you stay with Me, the Light of the world. Be in My peace that surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil. I am in full control, trust Me. Draw near to Me in this time, I will reveal mysteries, new and hidden things. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is out of My control. I am the Almighty, your Abba Father. I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget