Monday, July 4, 2016

Expect the extraordinary – July 04, 2016


I did not change, I am the God of the extraordinary. I still do extraordinary miracles, wonders and give signs. I am not limited nor restricted by anything nor anybody. Many do not experience the extraordinary because they do not believe nor trust Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Repent of doubt and believe and trust Me with all your heart and you will experience the extraordinary. I am able to do what is impossible with people. I am the Almighty, the Omnipotent, and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I use ordinary people to accomplish the extraordinary in My everlasting Kingdom and all for My Glory.

Seek the supernatural from Me and believe and trust Me and you will receive.

You live in a time where you can always expect the extraordinary. Things can change, then it will not be the same again. Be always ready and prepared for the extraordinary. Do not fear but have faith in Me. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am in full control of the extraordinary also. Nothing can happen that I do not allow. Follow Me in faith and not by sight and you will experience the extraordinary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget