Thursday, July 7, 2016

Follow Me alone – July 07, 2016


I call each one to follow Me alone. I warn out of love and because I care. Take heed to the time that you are in already. This is the time of great deception. They will try to deceive all mankind, if possible. Be awake, do not fall prey to the enemy. Be vigilant, watchful and praying. Do not get deceived you will only have yourselves to blame if you do not follow Me alone.

Great deception is coming. That is why it is crucial to hear My voice, to listen to and to obey Me and to follow Me alone in these days. Many are deceived by the deceivers, the destroyers already and more will be deceived.

Let no one deceive you, nor lure you away from Me with all kinds of fables. Stay with Me, follow My guidance and leading only, one step at a time. Do not stray from Me to follow the masses, they are on the broad way to destruction. Follow Me alone on the narrow Way, it is the only Way to eternal Life, the broad way leads to death and sadly many are on it.

The devil has lulled many asleep, that is why they follow people, the masses to destruction. Unless they wake up, turn from the wrong way, they will all likewise perish. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Follow Me alone, even if you are the only one. I love and I care for you. I will not fail you. Trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget