Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hatred, persecution will increase – July 21, 2016


The hatred and persecution against My people will increase in these last days. Be strong and courageous. Do not lose hope nor give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom, or it will be all in vain. Endure and do not fear evil people. Your enemies are also My enemies, I will repay not you, vengeance is Mine. I am the righteous Judge who judges fairly and justly. Do not repay evil with evil but with good. Do not hate but love, do not curse but bless. Pray for all even for those who hate, persecute and want to kill you. You all need Me the wicked also but they must repent, turn from their wicked ways or they will perish. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. The one who denies Me, I will also deny. Many of My people will be killed in these last days. Do not love your own life more than Me. If you love your own life more than Me you will lose it, but if you are willing to lose it for Me and My Kingdoms sake, you will save your life for eternity. Endure and bear it all until the end, your reward is with Me in Heaven. I love and I care for My people. I am always with you and I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am for you and not against you. The enemy is against you that is why your hatred and persecution will increase.

The world only loves its own. You do not belong to the world but to Me and My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world. They hate Me also therefore you will also be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget