Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I am in full control, trust Me – July 20, 2016


I am in full control, trust Me. The world is in turmoil and it will get worse because many love darkness and not Me, the Light of the world, that is why their deeds are evil and turmoil will increase. Many have no fear and no reverence for Me, because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. There will be no true peace in the world without Me, I am the Prince of Peace.

Many do not believe that I am in full control, because of what is going on in the world. They do not know Me for real, for who I am. I am the Almighty, the Creator of Heaven and earth and the only Savior of the world. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I know the end from the beginning. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last, the One who is, who was and who is to come at the appointed time in all My Glory and Power. I am the righteous Judge who judges fairly and justly. Woe to all the wicked who do not repent in time, there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Repent, I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner.

My children, do not fear nor be anxious about anything. Put all your hope and trust in Me for I am in full control. Nothing is out of My control, trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. I work all things out according to My plan and purpose because I am in full control. My promises do not fail. I am no man, I do what is impossible with people. Your faith will be tested. Have faith in Me. I do not fail. Follow Me in faith, one step at a time.

Those who do not know Me, must seek Me, until I am real and alive to them. Do not assume who I am, know Me for real. I speak and I still reveal new and hidden things, mysteries. Seek and you will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget