Sunday, July 17, 2016

Listen to and pay attention – July 17, 2016


Each one of you must listen to and pay attention to My voice even more in these days. Many are deceived and in darkness because they listen to and pay attention to other voices and not to Mine. I know My own, they know Me, they listen to Me and they follow Me and no one else.

That is why many do not hear My voice, nor do they know Me for real, they only listen to and hear other voices and pay them attention and not Me whom it is all about. Know Me for real.

No one can follow Me and be in My perfect will if you do not hear My voice for yourselves. Therefore listen to and pay attention to My voice. I speak. You must be determined to hear My voice for yourselves. Do not be satisfied to hear about Me from other people and from reading about Me. If you earnestly seek Me with all your heart you will find Me. I reward those who earnestly seek Me. Listen to Me and pay attention, I speak in different ways as I wish. Be more attentive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget