Friday, July 8, 2016

Many worship what they do not know – July 08, 2016


Many are deceived, in darkness and lost, because they worship what they do not know.

I am the only Savior of the world, the Light of the world, the Prince of Peace, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last, the One Who is, Who was and Who is to come at the appointed time. I am the Almighty, Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am the King of Glory besides Me there is no other and will never be. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

I am in control. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called for My plan and purpose to build onto My everlasting Kingdom.

Those who know Me for real worship Me in Spirit and in Truth.

Many only profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me because they worship what they do not know. Their worship is in vain, merely religious exercises, man made doctrines.

Each one must know Me for real. Know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. It is about having your own relationship with Me and not about religion. My true worshippers worship Me in Spirit and in Truth because they know Me for real, they do not pretend like so many do. I know My own and they know Me. Many worship what they do not know, it is in vain.

Seek Me until you find Me. I am alive. I reward those who earnestly seek Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget