Sunday, July 3, 2016

Promote and glorify – July 03, 2015


Many only promote and glorify mere men and women who are fallible but not Me, because they do not know Me, nor do they belong to Me. My own promote and glorify Me and no one else. Life is all about Me, knowing Me for real and serving Me. I am the King of Glory, the Light of the world. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

You must promote and glorify Me only, not people. I am a jealous God. I want to be promoted and glorified for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Promote Me and My everlasting Kingdom to the world so that I can be glorified. I am the only Savior of the world. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

Many only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They promote and glorify people, not Me because they seek for their acceptance and approval and not Mine. I know every heart and all motives.

That is why I will say to many in that day, go away, I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. Do not be deceived. Not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Many will be disappointed but only have themselves to blame. Do not promote nor glorify people but Me only. Life is all about Me and My everlasting Kingdom and you serving My plan and purpose. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget