Saturday, July 2, 2016

Relationship is to know Me for real – July 02, 2016


Many only know about Me from reading and from hearing from other people but they have no true knowledge of Me, because they lack a personal relationship with Me. That is why they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They rely on their own knowledge and understanding.

I want each one to have your own intimate personal relationship with Me, to know Me for real. I am alive. I am your Abba Father, your Savior. I love and I care for you. Seek Me until you find Me, and you know I am real and alive to you. Do not lose hope nor give up. Many give up too easily and too quickly, they are not willing to spend time with Me and to wait patiently on Me. You have to work on your own relationship with Me, nobody else can do it for you. It is all between Me and you. I do not force anyone to seek Me and to have their own relationship with Me. I am jealous for My children and want each one to have your own personal relationship with Me.

Many are only busy with religion, they are too occupied with the wrong things in life. They do not have a relationship with Me. They have a form of godliness, they only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me.

Do not look at other people. Mind your own walk and work on your own relationship with Me, that is all that matters. Know Me for real. Draw near to Me with a sincere heart and I will draw near to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget