Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Beauty of Holiness – July 31, 2016


My people must worship Me in the Beauty of Holiness to be pleasing to Me. I am Holy and I do not change. You must all change become like Me Holy because without holiness no one will see Me, the Beauty of Holiness. Be Holy for I am Holy.

Many only worship Me out of formality with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They are practising a false man made worship, that does not please Me. I seek true worship.

True worshippers who worship Me in Spirit and in truth and in the Beauty of Holiness for who I really am. Be in awe and reverence of Me. Be sincere in your heart, pure and holy. Holiness is what I require of My people. Live a life in holiness and total devotion to Me and My everlasting Kingdom, that is pleasing to Me. Worship Me anew in the Beauty of Holiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget