Monday, July 11, 2016

This is it – July 11, 2016


Take heed, this is it, judgment will start at My house first. Those who profess that they belong to Me. I am the righteous Judge and I judge fairly and justly. I know every heart and all motives. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands, I love and I care but I am also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries.

Those who know the truth but keep on rejecting the truth are in enmity with Me and will bear the consequences also, because they love lies more than truth, it is obvious. No one will have any excuse.

I discipline and reprove every one of My children out of love but those who refuse to accept My discipline and when I reprove them will bear the consequences. I will not strive with anyone forever. This is it.

My Spirit of Truth guides those who love and seek truth into all truth. Many resist and grieve My Spirit and do not want to accept truth.

I will give those who keep on rejecting My truth over to their deception, a depraved mind so that they will perish unless they humble themselves now, repent and live their lives worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I will say to many in that day, go away, I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters.

This is it, the verdict is that many love darkness more than Light, therefore their deeds are evil and not good. Each and every one will give account for your own deeds, good or evil. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Do not be deceived. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Truth sets free not lies. The one who seeks truth from Me, will find truth. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Seek truth and you will live, refuse and you will perish. Those who do not want to accept truth will bear the consequences also. Obey Me and you will live, refuse and you will die. This is it. Seek truth, truth gives Life, lies produce death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget