Friday, July 15, 2016

Who will escape My wrath, My judgment? – July 15, 2016


Do not fear evil people My beloved children, no one will escape My wrath, My judgment. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. Where can anyone hide from Me?

I am the God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands, the Living God. I judge fairly and justly. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance for all. Repent or you will perish. Now is mercy time, there will come a day when it will be too late. Who will escape My wrath, My judgment?

The evil people, the globalist, the illuminati think and believe that they are untouchable and that they can hide from My wrath. They are foolish, because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Who will escape My wrath, My judgment?

Every knee will bow before Me and every tongue will confess that I am Lord God Almighty. I am the Creator of Heaven and earth, the only Savior of the world. I am I was and I am to come by My Great Power and Glory at the appointed time. Who will escape My wrath, My judgment?  Every one will give account for your own deeds, good or evil. Therefore live your lives pleasing to and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom because not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. Judgment will start with those who call themselves My children first. Who will escape My wrath, My judgment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget