Friday, July 1, 2016

Woe to all the wicked - July 01, 2016


Do not fear the wicked. They will not get away with their wickedness forever, although they believe and think that they will. It is because they have no true knowledge of Me, only deception.

I am the God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. It will be a terrible thing for all the wicked to fall into My Hands. A Day is coming when all will bear the consequences for their foolishness, their evil deeds, unless they all repent.

Woe to all the wicked who do not repent in time. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but it is up to each and every one to repent, to live your lives worthy and pleasing to Me or bear the consequences. I love and I care for all, I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner.

I am holy and you must all change, be transformed into My likeness, because without holiness no one will see Me. I did not change. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived.

Woe to all those who justify wickedness, who do not only approve of those things that I hate that are an abomination to Me but do them themselves also. I will repay, vengeance is Mine.

Woe to all those who call evil good and good evil, who mock and scoff Me because they have no fear and no reverence for Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am the righteous Judge the only One who is able to throw into hell. Be wise, repent and know Me for real. I will judge each one fairly and justly for your deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget