Monday, August 22, 2016

A personal relationship not a hypocritical pharisee – August 22, 2016


I desire each one of My children to have your own personal relationship with Me and not to be a hypocritical pharisee, then you only deceive yourselves. It is all about knowing Me for real. I must be real and alive to each and every one. If you diligently seek Me you will find Me. I am always faithful to those who earnestly seek Me with a sincere heart. I know every heart and all motives. I also test every heart.

Many are only religious hypocritical pharisees, they acknowledge Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They have no personal relationship with Me. They only know about Me from reading and from hearing from other people but they have no true knowledge of Me. That is why many perish, they are deceived and in darkness.

Each one is responsible for your own walk and relationship with Me and nobody else. You must work on your relationship with Me, nobody else can do it for you. Many expect others to work their salvation out for them because they are not serious about Me and their end destination. They must wake up.

Each one must have your own personal relationship with Me and not be a hypocritical pharisee. That is why not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven because I will say to many hypocritical pharisees, go away from Me, I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters.

Know Me for who I really am and not who you think nor believe who I am. Have a relationship with Me, not mere religion practices, man made doctrines then you are only a hypocritical pharisee deceiving yourself. You must be led and guided by My Holy Spirit. Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth and in the beauty of Holiness then you are pleasing to Me, not the hypocritical pharisees. They must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I am the Righteous Judge, I judge fairly and justly. Judgment will start at My house with My people first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget