Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Beware of the pretenders – August 23, 2016


Be always vigilant, watchful and praying. Beware of the pretenders in these last days. Many are deceived and in darkness because of the pretenders, who are not who they seem to be, they are fake, wolves in sheep's clothing. I warn out of love and because I care for My children.

You are all ever before Me, I see and I hear everything. People can pretend to be who they are not. I know every heart and all motives. Nobody is able to hide anything from Me. I know even all thoughts.

Many pretend to be who they are not. That is why I warn My people, not to trust fallible men and women. I am trustworthy. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I do not fail nor do I disappoint. Follow Me only then you will be safe and not be deceived.

I will expose those who pretend to be who they are not. I know My own and they know Me. Many perish because they listen to and follow those who pretend to be who they are not.  Let no one deceive you nor lure you away from Me. Run away from all strangers. Take heed, beware of the pretenders. They will try to deceive all mankind, if possible in these last days. Do not fall prey to deception, it is increasing.

People can pretend to be who they are not but I know the truth about every one.  I expose those who pretend to be who they are not. You will not be in darkness, if you follow Me, the Light of the world. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be. Satan will appear as an angel of light, do not be deceived. Beware of the pretenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget